Saturday, July 11, 2009

july 4th

Fourth of July stuff. First is the Kennilworth parade.

The little boy here kept making this gesture to every big rig truck that passed... he would get incredibly upset if they didn't honk their horn for him.

This next one is the picture that was published the next day. It doesn't get much more patriotic or Caucasian than this....


A spontanious family portrait taken at the request of the father. I e-mailed it to him later, which is definitely against the rules. But, I figured it was the least I could do in return after they allowed me to go all paparazzo on their cute kiddos. I got the little one to smile in the picture right after this, but the older girl had lost interest already by then. A reminder as to why I enjoy not working in a studio anymore. ha. I still like it though. So cheesy.


These next few have some serious glare because they were taken from inside my car... while driving. Couldn't find a parking spot in time.




Had to wake up extra early the next morning to photograph the clean-up effort along the Mississippi levee downtown...


No comments: